- Homework: Not a lot of it, but I have some work that needs to be done by wednesday for my communications class. We talked a little bit about duobinary signalling and line codes, things that aren't too hard to simulate.
- Grading: The first batch of lab reports are in, and I need to go over them with a fine-toothed comb. Also, I want to write up some solutions for the second lab, because a lot of students had trouble with it. I'll probably write more about this later.
- Graduation: I need to apply for graduation this week, if I want to graduate in May. I do want to graduate in may. Applications are due on the 15th.
- WritersUA Slides: They're mostly finished, but I have a little bit more work to do before I have to send them in on Friday. I also want to do a dry run of the presentation, to make sure that the information flows, and that I am not omitting anything.
- Wikimedia Chapters: I have to draft up some proposals, or at least help draft them, concerning the role of chapters in the USA. Also, Wikimedia Canada is having another meeting on Wednesday that i'm going to attend. I'm supposed to review their bylaws beforehand, but I haven't seen a final copy of them yet.
- Thesis: It's the elephant in the room, but I'm making regular progress, and need to keep up my motivation. A lot of finishing touches need to be completed now. I also need to start full-scale system testing eventually.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
A lot of things need to be done this week, so I'm going to be pretty busy. Here's a quick run-down: