- Geico: It's okay to discriminate against people who look different from you, especially if it helps you sell your shit.
- AT&T: The mother has to slave away in the kitchen and nag at people while the rest of the family gets to sit, eat, and disrespect her. Go Mom!
- M&Ms: You are what you eat, so don't you want to become short, fat, compulsive, and disgusting?
- Fiber One Cereal: People who work retail are idiots. That, or maybe the fiber really is "hiding in the honey clusters".
- Volkswagon: Drive a Volkswagon and get pulled over. It seems to happen every time. At least this particular cop doesn't appear to be a total jerk about it.
These are just some of the few I've seen and care to remember, I'm sure there are a lot more comemrcials that are this poorly written.